My first round of grades are posted. All A's so far. It's nice to be off to such a great start. Online classes are a bit intimidating at first. Especially when my internet connection picks and chooses when it feel like being Hi-speed. Although I really can't complain too much becuase it isn't like I actually shoulder the expenses for that luxary. (Thanks, Dad!)
I feel like the material this semester will mistly be review, something I've seen before a time or two. The hard aprt will be staying on task. It is so easy to let them slide when you don't actually have to face down a class or instructor. Also, the pace is a bit more brisk than I expected. I guess it will keep my on my toes. And to think, I was worried I would get bored this semester. Silly me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment