Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's back!

I took the plunge today and signed myself up for a couple of years of debt. Which is a very un-exciting way of saying I bought a car. Let me say that again, I bought a car!

It's a cute little 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe that looks suspiciously like my former vehicle. It's like being reaquianted with an old friend. Although this one is like Santa Fe 2.0 compared to my previous one. This one has all the added bells and whistles that are available. Some I could less about (leather, meh) and others I am very grateful for right now (heated seats, 4wd).

I'll get some pictures up as soon as I can find where I stashed my camera. I am still adjusting to the fact that I can now come and go as needed. No more begging for rides, no more arranging tranportation, no more borrowed cars. How wonderful. How independent. How...good it is to be back in the saddle again.

No comments: