
Okay, so it's official. The job search is not going well. Not well at all. So I asked myself, "What's a gal to do?" I completed my taxes and FAFSA the second week of January. I organized my closet and every imaginable bag and purse. I rearranged my room. Cleaned up the files on my computer. Alphabetized my CDs, movies, and books. I even willingly do chores around the house. I've read exactly 21 books since returning from school. What's left? I feel like I've conquered a massive To DO list only to be left with NOTHING TO DO!
...no job? no homework? no chores? Must be crafting time. In desperate need for some table space, Mom and I took a quick trip to Sam's Club and picked me up a crafting table. perfect for sewing, scrapbooking, writing, and even a little cooking. I'm all geared up and ready to get creative. Bring on the projects!


No comments:
Post a Comment