Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to 2009

Happy New Year! I hope the the coming year brings more for me than the past. Not that 2008 was totally tragic but, as always, this is room to grow and improve. I am such a list maker and goal setter that I wanted to take a few moments to write down some of the things I hope to work on in the coming months.

1. Pay off credit card debt.
2. Learn to walk in heels (still working on that one)
3. Work out 2-3 times a week minimum.
4. Keep blog up to date (easier said than done!)
5. Catch up scrapbook.
6. Save money to buy a car.
7. Continue regular contact with friends and family.
8. See family before Christmas
9. Read scriptures more studiously.
10. Have perfect attendance at Institute.
11. Be full tithe payer.
12. Say 'I love you' more, then show it.

No comments: