With all of my recent attempts in the kitchen and digging around throug Mom's stacks and stacks of recipe books I came to a decision. It was time to start my own recipe collection. So of course the first thing to do was to make somewhere cute to keep all my findings. This is the result of a little scrapbooking while watching a movie with the family. I think it's nice and matches well with my "kitchen colors." I have section dividers and some information printed that comes with a usual store bought cook book. Beware, I'll probably start hunting people down to collect recipes from days gone by. I already have a nice little stack of recipes and another long list of people and recipes to find. Good eats. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
this could be fun, think i will like to try some of then.
Post a Comment