Monday, September 14, 2009
Game Face
After over two weeks of "taking it easy" and "
recuperating
" I'm ready to WORK. I've got a lot of pent up energy and I'm also mentally ready to take on the challenges of my day to day life.
Bring it.
I've got my game face on...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(20)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(12)
▼
2009
(59)
►
December
(6)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(5)
The Single Life
Game Face
Healthy Habits
A stroke of luck
Breaking-up is hard to do...
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(44)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(6)
iPod Favorites
Contagious- Trapt
Skin- Breaking Benjamin
Walk Away from the Sun- Seether
Broken- Lifehouse
Keep Your Hands to Yourself- Georgia's Satellite
Drown Out- Dishwalla
Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis
Disarray- Lifehouse
Save It For Later- Splender
Over and Over Again- Nelly
All Summer Long- Kid Rock
Anything- Thirdeye Blind
Compliment- Collective Soul
Crystal Baller- Third Eyeblind
Glycerine- Bush
Until You- Dave Barnes
Head Over Heels- April McLean
You Live You Learn- Alanis Morissette
Freckles- Natasha Bedingfield
Carry On- Nick Lachey
No comments:
Post a Comment