Semester grades were posted today. All A's except for one B. But I think I would have felt guilty if I would have received a higher mark in the class. I feel like I've earned every grade I received. It feels great to know that I did well this semester, my hard work and dedication shows through my scores but also my ability to still remember most of the material. I was actually sad to see a couple of my textbooks go. (Oh, how I will miss the zany sense of humor of my philosophy textbook.)
I also received some feedback in answer to my emails. Well, from all but my sociology professor. My philosophy professor said I nailed every question on the final and that my answers showed I had studied well and understood the material. I recieved a perfect score on the identification portion of my Western Civilizations exam and an A (yes, an A!) on the essay portion. So much for Mr. I-don't-give-A's. For my art appreciation class I scored a B.
All in all, not too shabby. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment