Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bub!


My younger brother, Nathaniel turns 14 today. It is so strange to see him turning into a young man. His still my little bubba even though he's at least a head taller than me. I have really appreciated the time I have had with him while being back home recently. It is such a blessing to get to know him all over again and bond over the memories we make each week. For Bub's birthday I got him a water gun. (Much to Mom's displeasure.) I of course had my own gun stashed in my waistband so I was prepared when he decided to "test" his on me.


This past month we spent our down time together in front of the tv working on a 1,500 piece puzzle. It took all month but, with some assistance from other family members, we finished it. It was great break from our usual games and teasing.


1 comment:

Jen,Judd, and Brenton said...

Holy cow, I cant believe he is 14! But then again I cant believe we are in our 20's. Half the time I still feel and probably act 16. Eh, I dont miss it though!! Hope you are doing well!