
Okay, so I'll admit it: I love the Twilight book series. The movie? That's more difficult to decide. As a movie it has it's moments. Compared to the book it just can't measure up. One thing I've loved about getting into this particular series is meeting other Twiligters. The conversations, discussions, and occasional arguments are always interesting. It great to read good book and have so many people to with whom to share.
Admittedly, VAMPIRE is a topic a shied away from originally but once I began reading the books I couldn't put them down. I haven't fallen in love with a book series so quickly in a very long time. I am now the proud owner of all four books in hardback. Hardback, that's serious. Books aren't cheap!
I'm looking forward to the upcomingrelease of the first DVD this month. I'm anxious to see the deleted scenes and watch all the extras.

No comments:
Post a Comment