Sunday, December 14, 2008

Home Again, Home Again


What a joy it is to be back home and with such familiar surroundings. It's nice to know how to get places without referring to a map and knowing street names. I don't need to even know which way is west, east, etc. Rexburg is one of those towns that had the streets laid out on a grid system using the cardinal directions. To someone like me where south means down, navigating around tow was no easy task.

I love being back in my home ward! How I've missed the chatter and buzz that goes on in a family ward. I am excited to dive back into the Institute lessons and anxious to see what calling I might get.

It's a little weird getting used to living with my brothers again. Girls and boys definately have differing opinions on what it means to tidy and clean things.

No comments: