Thursday, May 13, 2010
A wish and a prayer.
I'm sitting up tonight just thinking about life. So many decisions to make and so much of it isn't in my control. I feel like I've been plugging along, doing all that I needed to accomplish my Big Picture goals only to be wait listed in the end. I know where I want to go but I'm not sure how to get THERE from HERE. I'm not frustrated...yet. But I can't help but feel like I have one more mountain to climb before I can move on to that great big Life waiting out there for me. I keep checking and re-checking my list. Everything appears to have a neat little check mark next to it, it's all done. I've done all that was required of me. And yet still the next phase seems just beyond my grasp. What's left? What have I forgotten? Why am I still HERE?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment