Okay...so classes are amazing! But homework is definately something I could live without. I am struggling so much right now to keep everything organized and budgeting my time wisely. Between classes, work, homework, church, FHE, and performances for FA 100 I am totally spent. I am so sad that I have not been able to keep up with this as much as I would like but I promise, I am trying!In two of my classes we are discussing priorities and time management right now. (Just what I need!) I am hoping to pick up some useful tips and skills that will enable to find time for everything I need and want to accomplish each day. Most of my classes this semester will help me focus on self-improvement. I have a lot of goals for this semester and I can't wait to start checking them off! I would have to say that my favorite class so far is probably my Heber J. Grant Life Skills class. Life Skills! What's not to love?

No comments:
Post a Comment